Who wants there Dobe in our header?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the one sitting in the top pic. When the breeder sent the bottom pic my Husband and I both looked at it and said "oh my that looks like trouble" just the look in her eyes LOL.

BM i cant see the pictures to save them. could you try reposting them for me. Sorry.

Well from the looks of it maybe its on my end. I cant even get on photo bucket to upload my own pictures right now, so maybe thats all it is. But the links look odd on my computer ive attached a screen shot of your post.

That is weird Von, that is my post without pics, but I checked my post and I have pictures on my post here?????? And I have replies to my post so otheres are seeing them too?????

Ares @ 4 weeks

Ares-4weeksold.jpg

Wow Von, you must have something going on from your end. Maybe try changing skins. :D

PhotoBucket has been hit or miss for me lately too, so I don't know what their problem is.

As cute as these pictures are most of them cant be used as there in portrait format and couldn't be cropped without ruining the entire picture. they have to be in landscape format that way even if they have to be cropped they wont be completely ruined. Similier to the example below.
28.jpg

those are priceless, :D and theres no such thing as to many pics. esp of our pooches. ;)

ID those are sooooo damn cute!! Love the one wrapped around the muzzle ! And the one on pipes ! ah, crap, they're All good!!! LOL!~

As cute as these pictures are most of them cant be used as there in portrait format and couldn't be cropped without ruining the entire picture. they have to be in landscape format that way even if they have to be cropped they wont be completely ruined. Similier to the example below.

And a mighty fine example it is Von. LOL ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back