1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Who is your Breeder ?

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Trigger LockedLoaded, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Hey I'm guessing for fun let's see if some how we can connect some of our pups thru their breeder. I recently got Trigger from Sierra Dobermans. The reader is Brent out of Indiana. He has a real nice set up. I felt better buying Trigger after I saw the amount of time spent on everything.

2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I've never heard of that particular breeder but some of Albert's lineage is from Indiana, even though he's 100% Euro and came from someone in MI who is no longer breeding. Or at least not at the moment.

Della came from southern TX but it was an accidental breeding (that I'm glad happened) so she didn't come from a technical breeder.

I think pedigrees and bloodlines would be more accurate in getting an idea whose dogs share some of the same lines.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

Rubie is out a newer-ish breeder, Firebolt Dobermans, but they're under the direction of Mary Dependahl from Ravenswoods. Rubie's sire is an Element doberman and someone in our agility class just brought home a puppy from them (Rubie's cousin!) so eager to see how similar she and Rubie look as she grows. Dobequest.org is fun to look through (I guess depending on your definition of fun). It produces this for Dingo:

Rubie Pedigree.PNG

• Like Like x 4
  4. Here's a few pics of Triggers parents and grand parents.
    1st pic is his mom and dad
    2nd pic is dads mom and dad
    3rd pic is moms mom and dad
    They all look beautiful to me. Maybe you guys may know some of them

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Four of my five are related to Ruby through Hunter (CGH Cha-Rish Star Quest Blu-Js). I loved that dog. Patrick also (CH Cambria’s Irish Rebellion.) Also Belmont and Aoife are related to Monty (GCH Eastwick’s Meadow Monster)

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Familiarity in dogs is linked to Pedigrees, not breeders. Easier to compare pedigrees to assess relations.

My original breeders are Sterling, Wilken/Kani and Travista. I am the breeder (Paramour) of my youngest two.

I have done A LOT of pedigree searching in the last three years. Pretty fascinating stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  7. I just got this in the mail it's really nice to see everyone hes connected to.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. LifeofRubie

That's so cool!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Drogon

Drogon $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mystic

Mystic Notable member

My boy is from DeeRun Dobermans his Sire is Wyndem’s Victory is Magic V and dam is DeeRun’s Aminta
    0ACC07B2-6B7F-4CB3-B78B-ACCD5B6781A2.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Dee Run Dobermans. That rings a bell for some reason. Not in my Dobe's pedigree, but I think I have run across that breeder at some point.

12. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Ragnar is from Horizon Doberman’s out of Richmond, Texas. Breeder is Linda George.

EFE36EB9-F17C-4532-B52B-A5DDEE63A554.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. DD4MSpock

DD4MSpock Hot Topics Subscriber

Just out of curiosity, ball park, what would a pup from one of these breeders cost to acquire?

14. Ddski5

Cropped/docked, 1st round shots, documented records given on hips/elbows, thyroid, cardiac/holter monitor of sire/dam.

Ball park $2,500-$3,500

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Ddski5

@LifeofRubie

Wow....

Ragnar is related to Ruby through Ravenswoods Azure Sky Ra.

16. Oh Little Oji

I am impressed with the amount of champions in these pedigrees! High falutin'! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

Grace and I don't talk about our Families...we say what's in the past is past! (we both have records):wacky: shhhhh!:D

• Funny Funny x 8
  18. LifeofRubie

Yes, "Blue" was literally quite a stud :woot2: One of the top producing if I'm not mistaken. His heart got him, unfortunately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. LifeofRubie

Rubie was $2000 because we are a pet home. Show home price was $3000.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oh Little Oji

I'd have to quit drinking beer for like six months to afford that!

• Funny Funny x 8