Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Who’s a good boy?

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Gelcoater, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Rocky!

I left for work about 6:30am, just got home about 3:30
    Apparently yesterday when the wife cleaned up the Halloween crap (while I was at work) she closed the side gate but it didn’t latch.
    We get enough wind afternoon to blow it open, about 2.5 feet until it hit a rock on the ground and stuck there. Open.

Rocky greeted me at the door like he does every day when I get home.

Did he go out and explore?
    I dunno?
    But if he did, he came back and took a nap on the couch, lol. His spot was still warm.

• Like Like x 8
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Wow x 1
  2. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Brilliant work Rocky! He's got his home turf worked out......................just have to hope nobody reports a missing cat, and then you would be wondering! :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Awesome job Rocky. He seems to know his job is to protect his family and proven he is quite capable of doing so. He is coming into his own now and number one on his list is protecting his family which means sticking close by to ward off any bad events. Such an amazing boy!! He has found his place and purpose and takes it very seriously. So very proud of him!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

He IS a good boy!! :thumbsup:

5. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

That’s pretty good if he resisted an open gate unsupervised!

I like that you checked for the warm spot on the couch haha.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Good job Rocky! I love it with the breed when they know their territory and want to stay within it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

It's kind of like checking the hood of the car to see if your kids took the car out while you were gone! :p

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Daisy woulda been gone! :sonic:

She wandered away several times just while my back was turned. Found her down at the intersection across the street checking out the smells around the mailboxes and ignoring a woman telling her to git :evilgrin:
    Little snot:D

Make no mistake had he seen a cat or rabbit or critters in general he woulda!

9. jack6hd

jack6hd New Member

More than 1 occasion mine has ignored an open gate.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oji to a tee. Reliable off leash, pretty trustworthy with an open gate. A four legged animal detected? Bye!!

• Funny Funny x 2