1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

What to think...

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Silent Dobe, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Silent Dobe

Silent Dobe Well-Known Member

When you see your stud listed on a pedigree site as father to another dog when the breeding has never taken place nor talked about? I tried to see if it was a "prospective" breeding plan but I failed to see such a label and it was for an individual, not a litter. It was only one puppy and little info on the dog itself, but Vex is listed as the father. He's never been bred...

I left a comment on the pedigree page stating that Vex is not the father of this bitch.

• Wow x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow, seems shady! Just what are they hiding?...or smoking if they really think he is the father, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Silent Dobe

I should add, I posted it here in a less public forum in case I read it wrong. I don’t want to falsely accuse the “breeder” and muddy the name they worked so hard to get.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow I'm glad you said something! It would be terrible if this was a recklessly breed litter and people associated it with you or Vex.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Silent Dobe

• Wow x 1
  6. Silent Dobe

Things have been discussed with the individual. It will be removed. Apparently they were looking at the pairing and did not take it down. I will check in a week to see if it is down.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Who is this breeder? I look ones at her page. Never heard of Benchmark. Looks like she does PSA

8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

She's an old member here but that was quite a while ago.