• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

What test is best for allergies?

lovedobe

Jr Member
Bellas allergies was gone for a while! Unfortunately she is itching herself non stop again, day and nights she is itching herself I have vet appointment this week I need to do some testings on her, to be honest I dont really trust my vet he is very careless, what tests I need to do on my girl to find out her allergies!?
Which test worked best for ur baby? If u had any?
She was on apoquel for a while but I took her off after reading some facts/ opinions about the pill!

We tried some home made remadies or course didnt help at all!

At this point I am a bit stressed and dont know how to cure her!

We got her on a new diet didnt work.

Can I get any suggestions please?!

This is what we did, helped a lot. Took about 8 weeks after we changed food for his allergies to go away.

Attachments

• loki.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 12
  • loki2.pdf
    77.4 KB · Views: 7

Back