What People Don’t Know about HSUS’ Deception for $$$$

I honestly don't think that the forum should be a battle ground between these groups... people should have the straight facts about all the groups (which they can find out for themselves) without being blasted with propaganda material from either end, from there they can make up their own minds. Just my opinion.

The Pet Defense RSS posts are not going anywhere.. No one here is forcing anyone to read the Pet Defense feeds.

As a matter of fact its less then half a paragraph with a read more link that you have to click on to read the entire story directly from PD's site..

I would hardly call that "being blasted with propaganda material"

I can respect that :)
What I can't respect are the outright lies spewed by the corporate abusers (Humane Watch), and websites like petdefense who pretend to be defenders of pets, when they actually do the opposite.

You forgot to include HSUS, the #1 spewer. How many HSUS are no kill? That's defending animal rights?

I have fought HSUS for many years and it sickens me when good people are taken in by their slimey campaign to rip of the innocent who just love animals. But when someone joins a forum that support our Dogs and tells us in the fancy who have fought them for years that we dont' konw what we are talking about well you obviously need to do a little honest research.

Wayne Pacelle - is all about Wayne Pacelle- He is the slickest slimeiest con artist out there. You will never seem him ever stooping down to pick up any animal. You will never see him holding any animal. He doe snot want them to touch him they might muss his hair.

HSUS could care less about helping any animals and they have spend less than 5% of the money they bring in to help animals. Heck they won't even help local shelter who need money WHY because they are not affiliated with any Humane Shelter let alone any in the USA. GAG GAG GAG. That organization makes my skin crawl.

PETA who is the biggest pusher of veganism but Slimey Wayne is right up there with the other snake oil salesmen serving toufu Turkey to the glactically stupid.

Wayne Pacelle has stated that he has no real affection for pets and does not understand the bond between a persons pets and humans. He has a skewed view of our relationship with animals and wants to force everyone else to view animals as he does? My perception on him, he runs a organization that misleads and lies to the public to receive huge sums of money on portraying that they are caring for animals where in fact they are trying everything in their power to remove animals from human care, kind of a charlatan wouldn't you say?

I think its Michael Vick using an Alias. :lmao:
You know the Convicted Dog Fighter that the HSUS is proud to support.
Birds of a feather that both kill dogs for $$$

I'm someone who is vehemently opposed to puppy mills and was trying to show you that Petdfense supports puppy mills.

If you can read through this intentionally confusing Humane Watch article on the petdefense website, you can see that petdefense is in support of pet stores that sell puppies.
ARs B Friends+LCFA Close Down Pet Stores « Pet Defense

I thought this forum was against commercial puppy mills, and would want to know how these groups are undermining animal protection groups - and ultimately, the consumers, rescuers and the poor dogs themselves. I'm not an HSUS employee or even devotee. I opposed them using Vick in their campaign and have called them out when they've made mistakes. However, I support them because they make the corporate animal abusers accountable, like noone else.

Your Pacelle quote was taken out of context, another piece of propaganda from the abusers.
Here is the quote in full:
Myth: Wayne Pacelle Said… « HumaneWatch Info

I know these forums tend to be tight, and I am just a guest. I apologize if I've offended anyone. Good health and peace to all of you and your beautiful dogs.

I thought this forum was against commercial puppy mills, and would want to know how these groups are undermining animal protection groups

Jeremy Jeremy Jeremy - how naive - Yes we don't approve of puppy miles or BYB or albino breeders - but you can't kill one without killing the other so along with Slimey Wayne's program he is out to get all breeders and pets period. You need to study his real purpose NOT what he presents to the public to mislead them.

We already have laws to accomplish these goals without more laws and punishing the good with the bad. We are smart enough to know that if they get some of the laws past then we ar next on his crooked agenda. WAKE UP!!

I'm sorry I got involved in this thread strictly because Jeremy isn't a contributor to our forum. On the other hand as someone invested in my local animal WELFARE movement, I can't stand hearing ANIMAL RIGHTS PROPAGANDA! A/R wackos muddy the waters for the animal welfare movement. They leave their greasy stain on everything they touch and leave the average American with the impression that animal welfare workers are the same as the crazy people bombing labs and throwing blood on fur wearing celebs.

Jeremy: I wish I still had access to the "price list" of services HSUS offered our local shelter... The starting price for a consult was $12,000. How many animals do you think our shelter would have to sacrifice to PAY for the HSUS to come "consult" on shelter operations?
As an aside, I can't think of another "charity" embroiled in a racketeering (RICO) suit... Yea, they're doin everything right!

I know these forums tend to be tight, and I am just a guest. I apologize if I've offended anyone. Good health and peace to all of you and your beautiful dogs.

I can honestly say that this forum is very far away from the "tight" breed specific forums you find. You have every right to debate this, but I believe you will find any person actively involved in a breed and or breeding program will aggressively disagree with what your are pushing. It is not just this forum, it is every forum.

If you can't take the heat.....

Jeremy: I wish I still had access to the "price list" of services HSUS offered our local shelter... The starting price for a consult was $12,000. How many animals do you think our shelter would have to sacrifice to PAY for the HSUS to come "consult" on shelter operations?
As an aside, I can't think of another "charity" embroiled in a racketeering (RICO) suit... Yea, they're doin everything right!

WOW for a consult - isn't slimey Wayne just the cat's meow. Yet not one drop of that money will ever come back to help a single struggling shelter. PLEASE give money ONLY to your local shelters if you want to help animals. NOT to the fraud HSUS.

WOW for a consult - isn't slimey Wayne just the cat's meow. Yet not one drop of that money will ever come back to help a single struggling shelter. PLEASE give money ONLY to your local shelters if you want to help animals. NOT to the fraud HSUS.
Capture_08032012_183701.jpg

I notice my city/county shelter is on the list you quoted/posted.For what it's worth....
I have been there,it is new(less than 5 years old) and a very nice deal.Very clean,tons of volunteers,is an indoor/outdoor deal.The dogs can go outside or stay in air conditiond comfort.
The old facility it replaced was a dirty pit,smelled of death,and was disturbing to visit.
This new place is heads and shoulders above the old.

Your new shelter = taxpayer money and local donations. Im sure Id be willing to bet the HSUS didnt donate a cent.. And to the contrary suckered somewhere in the ball park of 20K out of your city/county treasury.

I notice my city/county shelter is on the list you quoted/posted.For what it's worth....
I have been there,it is new(less than 5 years old) and a very nice deal.Very clean,tons of volunteers,is an indoor/outdoor deal.The dogs can go outside or stay in air conditiond comfort.
The old facility it replaced was a dirty pit,smelled of death,and was disturbing to visit.
This new place is heads and shoulders above the old.
Hmm, this got me thinking.. I wonder why the HSUS didnt call to have them shut down? No doubt had this been a breeders facility it probably would have had its animals confiscated and maybe even had the owner jailed.. Just a bit of food for thought.

Back