Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

What a tease.

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by NamVetJoe, Jun 17, 2019.

1. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

As an owner in waiting hopefully, IMG_2483.JPG I will have a puppy mid Sept. My son decided to give me this as one of my father’s day presents

• Appreciation Appreciation x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

That’s great news! What are you getting? A boy or a girl? Or a surprise?

3. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

It’s a boy, breeder Jeff Brucker dog handler extraordinaire. Retired committee chair of the Doberman pinscher club of America. Google his work with the breed. My puppy is hiding here some IMG_5276.jpg IMG_5277.jpg where

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Wow, so many little puppies!

5. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

Awww so sweet and precious. How many in the litter? Has he picked one out/matched you with one yet? Do you have a preference in the color?

You must be getting so excited!

6. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

Very excited, there were 8 in the litter, ALL male. I wanted a companion grade pup.Black and tan I was not planning on showing him. Also $500. less on the price. I requested a male. 4 are male. Jeff suggested if I did not mind the drive to visit his ranch in Aug. to pick my puppy out. My question to him was “what if the 4 males are show quality. He told me that my deposit guaranteed me a puppy if they are all show quality I get one for the price of a companion.

• Like Like x 3
  7. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

IMG_5274.jpg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
  8. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Haha, I like the attitude from the red one laying belly up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

It's like he is thinking ENOUGH of the BACK rubs how about a little belly TLC

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Aww they're so cute! Congrats on finding a breeder and I bet you can't wait to bring one of the cuties home.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Member

Just got an update on the puppies, all 3pounds plus but none at 4 ponds yet notice she is taking the pic from INSIDE the whel IMG_5303.jpg ping box

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
    • Like Like x 1