Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

What’s it like having two?

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by biaham876, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Logan 45

Logan 45 $ Premium Subscriber $ $ Forum Donor $

Not to mention leaving town is almost impossible if you can’t take the dogs with you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

@Doberman Gang is a professional trainer so he knows.
    Two Malinois :rp::sonic::pullhair:. I have said before and still hold to my thoughts on Mals, they are for VERY experienced owners such as Doberman Gang.
    I kept one 6mo old for 2 wks with my two dobies and my sanity was non existent. My house was chaos and crating of all 3 was my only time to relax.
    If you are not showing, training or competing, I would definitely wait to get a second one until the first one is fully trained and more mature, 2yrs at least. Your life will be a lot less stressful. Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Azula loves me
    6AA804AD-0D5B-4CE2-9B68-8F3F405FF2BB.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  4. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

My wife stays home if I go out of town. I stay home when she goes. If we both go, my son or his wife have to stay here. Don’t trust anyone else to handle them.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Logan 45

Logan 45 $ Premium Subscriber $ $ Forum Donor $

Pretty similar to how my wife and I do it when you have lots of dogs it’s hard. At least half of ours are bassets so if they have a bed and food they sleep most of the time haha.

• Funny Funny x 2