1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

West Coast Dobermans

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by JanS, Jun 23, 2020.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Is anyone familiar with them?
    West Coast Doberman

I friend called me asking what I thought since a friend of hers from California is considering them. I personally wouldn't go with them since there are a lot of missing blanks in health testing and I don't see any titles but I wanted to see what others think.

2. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Couldn't find any registered names for them on their site. Just pet names.

DCM "clear" is always misleading. What about echo and holter?

There's a Yelp review from a customer who lost her dog from them to DCM at the age of 5.

I'm not seeing any other health testing than the DCM and vwd. I don't see anything on OFA but one dog. Again only DCM and vwd. Hips, elbows, eyes, thyroid, echo and holter?

Don't see any titling. I know it's not important to some but I feel like they should be doing something with them other than breeding pets.

There's a lot of good breeders on the west that don't need to be named west coast Dobermans to get clicks. :D Breeder Referral List | Doberman Pinscher Club of America

• Agree Agree x 1