We're going to a show...

Congrats team Joker!!! We are going to a show this weekend and hoping to grab Ripley's last competition win for that title!
Thanks! It was a long trip. We left Thursday and didn't head back home until Monday. Joker just needed points, but the lady that went with me needed comp wins and points. Once Joker got his points, we helped her get comp wins. We both came home with a Champion!

Thanks! It was a long trip. We left Thursday and didn't head back home until Monday. Joker just needed points, but the lady that went with me needed comp wins and points. Once Joker got his points, we helped her get comp wins. We both came home with a Champion!
That's handy haha. At least it was against a worthy competition! Ive seen a few people that will enter another dog that has NO chance of winning just to get those points and competition wins for the other dog... Eh, whatever. All I care about is Ripley and the journey on how we achieve our own points. This will be only her third show for points. One of our wins was against Marcy and she was SO proud of us! Such a nice boy and an honor to win BOB to. We will always cherish those kind of wins!

That's handy haha. At least it was against a worthy competition! Ive seen a few people that will enter another dog that has NO chance of winning just to get those points and competition wins for the other dog... Eh, whatever. All I care about is Ripley and the journey on how we achieve our own points. This will be only her third show for points. One of our wins was against Marcy and she was SO proud of us! Such a nice boy and an honor to win BOB to. We will always cherish those kind of wins!
YES.... and that's why we won't go to some shows. The 7 hr drive was worth it. Some days you win, some days you don't.... it's all about the journey!

Back