Welcome to Ridgeway Leatherworks!

JerseyFirefighter

Site Sponsor
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to check out my work! I am in the business of making leather collars, leashes, and accessories for both dogs and humans. I have started to take requests for items particularly and especially for members here at Doberman Chat Forums. All collars can be designed to fit your pup specifically.The collars I make range from name stamping and coloring, up to more intricate ornate collars laden with different hardware.

All of my materials are top quality, and color choices for leather dye are endless. In the future I will be establishing a line of collars for purchase regularly. For now I will be making collars within a similar scope to the ones pictured. I do entertain requests for making other custom items such as bracelets or belts, so please dont hesitate to ask. I look forward to doing business with you and hope you enjoy the passion I put into my work.

Samples of work:

2.5 inch Name stamped/single color Hand stitched with skull concho.
kYQeNIe.jpg

GKOtVQW.jpg

2" 12 gauge brass matching collar with roller buckle.

BD4tcLs.jpg

1 1/2" Crystal Heart Collar with two toned panel. (Design courtesy of Ingrid w/ permission)

gJ1dTui.jpg

F6PKN1o.jpg

jiQ1MLC.jpg

Last edited:
Yes do you have a website I would love to have a custom one for Ares for his first birthday !

Welcome to our newest sponsor and we're so happy to have you join the team! I can vouch firsthand for the quality of this beautiful work and the craftsmanship can't be beat.

We look forward to seeing many happy Dobermans, owners and other breeds showing off your awesome work! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the support. I am in the process of setting up an etsy account, but since custom design goes beyond the variables etsy allows, all of DC's membership can deal directly through PM's here for a more personalized conversation. I can't wait to see what some of you folks are conjuring up, as well as to see the line of designs that im creating in the background. Stay tuned!

You can take care of all of it right here in this forum. ;)
Maybe?
Maybe not?

Depending on @JerseyFirefighter
And how much leather work he wants to do,I might know a few thousand folks with dogs who have a passion for custom work and all things custom.Many of them have really deep pockets! ;)

If and or when he's willing to make that leap,he can send me a link or I can send him one.I would like nothing more than to see his buisness prosper.:thumbsup:

A cautious mind tells me that I should probably start small and build up my capacity. I'd hate to be overrun on orders and lag with delivery time.

I appreciate the vote of confidence and would love to take you up on the offer in the near future.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome! How exciting. Huge collar junkie here, so you know I will be ordering a few things in the future :)

I have an Etsy store too. It can be hard to tweak when you are dealing with custom items.

Welcome! How exciting. Huge collar junkie here, so you know I will be ordering a few things in the future :)

I have an Etsy store too. It can be hard to tweak when you are dealing with custom items.
Thank you Archer... there are a few standard lines im putting on the store. But I enjoy the challenge of a custom collar so im eager to tackle both.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back