Wearing a hoodie and hating it

Oh and the cat scored a victory recently. Stealing Kaiser's pillow! He used all her rejected beds when he was a puppy, so I guess she was keeping score. He hadn't actually used this before and I was saving it, but seeing what he did to his previous pillow (and heeding all the warnings from here), I never gave it to him. It is behind a sofa, safely cornered off from intruders, with a window bringing in the sunshine oh so perfectly. And it's quite the perfect match! :hearteyecat:
image.jpg

Well, he looks adorable...and when he grows up and y'all sit and go through old pictures of him, he will appreciate it!...HA!

He looks so good in his hoodie..lol was he getting dressed up for Halloween?? :eekwtf: Wow grey kitty is a purrrrfect match for the pillow too!

Ha! Nice!

This reminds me of back when I was staying with someone who was renting a house that did not allow dogs. So my boy was only allowed in the basement (my room). One chilly morning I had him on the front porch in a Notre Dame sweat shirt I happened to have from a thrift shop. I'll have to dig up the pic I have of it.

Ha! Nice!

This reminds me of back when I was staying with someone who was renting a house that did not allow dogs. So my boy was only allowed in the basement (my room). One chilly morning I had him on the front porch in a Notre Dame sweat shirt I happened to have from a thrift shop. I'll have to dig up the pic I have of it.
Would love to see it! Dobes look great dressed up!

Nice to find an old thread like this which I hadn't seen before🙂. Kaiser as cute as always😘. Or perhaps he's the kind of guy who doesn't like being called 'cute', 🤫.

Back