1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

We Need Your Help!! Just a moment of your time is all that's needed.

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Shadowlands, May 2, 2011.

1. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Novitiate

I am a part of the Alaskan Malamute HELP League and we need your help to vote for us to get a $10,000.00 grant from Pepsi. Just sign up and vote for us, please. Although not Doberman rescue, this breed is also near and dear to my heart. Please help us.

http://www.refresheverything.ca/amhl

Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you. And every dime is going to help the Mal's, not anyones pocket. :)

You guys ROCK!! Luv ya all!!! :p
    :love::love:

• Like Like x 2
  2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I caught your post on FB yesterday and did it then. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Novitiate

COME ON GUYS!! PLEASE VOTE!! WE ARE ONLY AT 5TH PLACE WHICH MEANS NO MONEY!! PLEASE VOTE!! I am begging you...plleeeeaaasssseeeee!!!! :p

4. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks for the reminder.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Novitiate

Thanks Jess. :p

6. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Done :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Novitiate

Thanks Sharon :)

8. Katja Henriksen

Katja Henriksen Forum Sponsor Site Sponsor

Done and liked. :)

9. DobRescuer

DobRescuer Jr Member

I just voted. :)

10. Dakota

Dakota Member

Voted and shared on Facebook !

11. DreamValley

DreamValley Well-Known Member

Can you give me a link on facebook? The link you posted requires a password.