We chose a puppy!

DN2017

Everything went super duper fast, we just made a reservation for a 14 week old black male (13 weeks in the picture). He's from Serbia and his breeder will bring him to our home coming sunday around 12:00 in het afternoon. I'm soooo exciteeeeeeeed I can hardly sleep.

For anyone interested in his pedigree I will send a message. I dont want to put it out in the open because of my own privacy aswell.

Meet our Doberbaby:

View media item 5747
What do you think?

Congratulations! Wow, what I see there is a nice short back, nice tailset, nice head profile and cat-like paws! Lucky you!

Why do I see "2016 Doberman-chat.com" on the picture?

Congratulations! Wow, what I see there is a nice short back, nice tailset, nice head profile and cat-like paws! Lucky you!

Why do I see "2016 Doberman-chat.com" on the picture?
Thanks! I'm so curious as to how he will grow out to be. But I'm really looking forward to every stage.

I have no idea, it's my first time uploading a picture to this forum so I made a post and then a new album that's only for members to see and for me to contribute to, and this was the watermark that showed up on it?! Is there another way I should upload photo's maybe?

Thanks! I'm so curious as to how he will grow out to be. But I'm really looking forward to every stage.

I have no idea, it's my first time uploading a picture to this forum so I made a post and then a new album that's only for members to see and for me to contribute to, and this was the watermark that showed up on it?! Is there another way I should upload photo's maybe?
Oh, no, I don't know. I just found that curious. I have never created an album here before. I've just uploaded pics my old-fashioned way. That must be it. Cool.

Gorgeous pup!

He's very nice - how exciting!!! :congrats:

As for uploading directly to a post, you just go to the bottom right corner and click the "add photos" button, which will let you upload them directly to the post instead of linking to an album. The watermark is apparently outdated for the albums so thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Thank you! We really are:woot2::yatta::party:Counting down the amount of nights of sleep before he gets here, we sat on the couch together and asked ourselves how we would ever be able to wait 40 weeks for a child if we ever get pregnant. We only have to wait a week for our pup and we're going crazy:wacky:maybe it's also because we know it's soooo close, we wanted a Dobie for years now and now we're here:biggrin:

The breeder has been delayed... he'll be here tomorrow around 14:30. I do feel a little (very) disappointed:bag:

Back