1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Walk for a dog

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by JanS, Mar 1, 2017.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I haven't tried this app yet but it sounds like they will donate to your favorite shelter or rescue when you walk.
    http://www.wooftrax.com/

I might give it a try if it will help support a worthy cause and I understand it doesn't matter how much or little you walk.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. AresMyDobie

AresMyDobie Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I downloaded it :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. maddie9955

maddie9955 Notable member

Been using it for a while. It's nice, its shows where you have walked and how many miles. Not sure how
    much is donated.

4. JanS

Good to know. It must be similar to "Map my dog walk" in that respect and I sometimes use it as a GPS to backtrack my steps if I'm not familiar with an area.

5. Prushanks

Prushanks Hot Topics Subscriber

Its similar to Charity Miles... are there any Dobe rescues on it? I couldn't d see any associated with NY..

Edit to add: Found DRU under New Hampshire

6. JanS

I was thinking about Hand me down Dobe's or some other Doberman related one so it's good to know DRU is on the list.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JanS

I decided on Doberman Rescue Minnesota since it kept popping places up in Minnesota and they are a great rescue. It started putting me with our local shelter but I have mixed feelings about that place so I'd rather support a Doberman related one.

• Like Like x 2