1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

UPSTATE NY....want to adopt

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by emerald52061, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

tell me the town I am in Queens ny...getting ready to contact a friend who might be interested but cant promise.....he is in....long island...in mean time...I know you arde probably burnt out for findiong the dog a home./..but all you can tell me...and a pic if you can post it on here would help...trying to contact him now...he is a previous akita owner..and he just loves my dog Buddy!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jack

Jack New Member

I am in westchester county. I don't know how to post a pic on here, new to this. Posted one on profile. Six year old purebred, neutered, needs attention. Thanks!

3. Nupe

Nupe Notable member

Sorry Jack...he cant do it!! Sorry for the false alarm!!!

4. Jack

Jack New Member

It's ok. Thanks for trying...

5. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Don't give up yet, we are just in the beginning and i told you, it might need some time, but we'll try our best to find your boy a home.

• Like Like x 2
  6. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

• Like Like x 1
  7. heidi's mom

heidi's mom Notable member

contact dru. they pull from NY all the time

• Like Like x 2