Mercy did really well with her spay surgery. She had no complications and had her stitches removed two weeks later. The hardest part was keeping her and Preacher seperated. They love each other so much and can't hardly stand it if they can't get at each other. I"m just glad to get that surgery over with. Now if I can just get finished with her ears. Since she has a Showcut its taking awhile. I finally found a posting method she will tolerate. She never liked having posts in her ear canals. She also had a lot of skin irratation from taping. I think the Coviden tape was the problem. I ended up doing 1/2 posts using 3m hypoalergenic tape. Once I'm finished I use a little Coviden at the top and bottom to secure. It seems to keep the 3m from coming loose. I also use a piece of Coviden as the bridge. I keep it fairly loose just enough to give a little support.