1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Under weight pup

Discussion in 'Doberman Nutritional Care' started by Jennifer, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Jennifer

Jennifer Novitiate

Hi, my pup is 10 weeks just ,I had him last week and I just cant get weight on him, been to the vet he is under weight for age,vet suggested 4 feeds a day which I had to stop as it caused runs, any advice on high quality food please . Based uk

2. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

What was the breeder feeding. I would feed more 3 times a day. Has he been wormed?

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Novitiate

I got given a full bag of
    Dechra Canine Specific off the breeder but doesnt seem to be making much difference . Vet is going to work him at the end of the week .

(24)

4. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Dechra Canine Specific? I’m in the UK but I’ve never heard of that brand. Sounds like a prescription diet?!?!

Have a look at https://www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk/#sidr it’s an independent site.
    Get him on a good ALS (All life stages) 4-5 star kibble.

5. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I’ve now fully transitioned my girl to raw but have a look at Eden & Akela. Both highly recommend, good quality kibbles.
    Search for a local stockist, too.