1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

UK dobermans. Co. UK and Darko Belic BEWARE

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Ashz350, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Ashz350

Ashz350 Novitiate

Be very very wary before buying from this breeder / importer. I got my doberman from them, what an awful experience. I pay 50% upfront then they said they will import the dog to their kennels for 2 weeks in the UK to give it time to acclimatise.

Nope, they did not. I get a call on a Saturday at midday when banks are closed saying we are in a car park near your house now and we need the other 50% of the money so you can have your dog. Ofc not possible on a Saturday and who on earth sells a dog in a car park. My first instinct was walk away from the deal and even if you lose the deposit oh well. But as a dog lover regardless of the condition, at this stage I don't want it to go back to a questionable breeder. So I collected the dog and got the rest of the money to them on Monday. The dog himself is fine other than his docked tail which looks like it was butchered off, what a hack job.

I love the dog don't get me wrong when I say this but the pair of them are complete cowboys... I also do not have a pet passport so have to get all their vaccines done from scratch. They sell second rate dogs for first rate prices and I would strongly suggest they are just a puppy farm and they value quantity over quality. Peter the guy from UK dobermans is also clueless, cannot tell his arse from his elbow and never delivered an explanation as to why everything changed and upon mot receiving the pet passport he simply ignored all my messages. Also... The dog is definitely not 15 weeks old which means it was imported illegally.

Good point... Should I report both the breeder and the third party seller to some sort of trading standards or the rspca?

• Empathetic Empathetic x 2