1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

UK Breeder Recommendations

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by AshJones95, Mar 4, 2020.

1. AshJones95

AshJones95 Lurking Member

Hi, I am hoping to buy a Doberman puppy around summer time. I live in the UK, I have seen a lot of lovely looking pups in kennels across Europe, but I don’t know anything about the kennels themselves. If anyone has some good European Doberman recommendations based in the UK to save importing one over would be great. Many thanks.

2. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Welcome! I don't have an answer, but wanted to say welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stoop44rio

Stoop44rio New Member

Any UK bred puppy will have ears and tail just in case you're looking cropped/docked.
    There are older pups and young dogs for sale that are already imported with C/D on the likes of gumtree etc but I'm always a bit wary of these regards health/temperament issues.
    If natural dogs are ok then look up the kennel club breeders list. Most of these breeders are show line and start asking them questions about their planned litters, dogs health etc.
    If any breeders catch your eye you can always ask here or Google reviews on them. Just don't rush into buying any puppy as there's always another one out there.

4. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Are you looking for Cropped and Docked?
    We are in the UK and have a DRUE girl (Dobermann rescue UK & Europe)
    What I will say is, you do run the risk of not knowing history, temperament and such. It would be worth contacting Liz just to get some more information on what's entailed on a European rescue (if that’s what you are considering)