$ Premium Subscriber $
Now that Rhea is 2 1/2 and spayed we are starting a puppy search again. For a moment I was considering a Great Dane but I’m set on another Dobie, preferably a red male, and preferably by the end of they year. I have two breeders in mind with expected litters. The first is our breeder we got Rhea from and the other I’m still researching but looks to be a good prospect. I can get on the extensive waiting list for Rhea’s breeder but there is no guarantee that she will have a puppy for me. If the second breeder checks out would it be proper if I get on both lists in case one doesn’t work out? I’m not sure if that is frowned upon.