• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Treats Review: Cod Bites and Dog Delights

I got this sample and thought it was the same Cod Bites from the original post, but this says Cod Bits. Packaging looks very similar though. Regardless, this, too, is not a success. It's a finger-sized cod skin rolled into a bully-stick style and is for small mouths, so I was hoping the cat would like it. It sat on her scratch post for two days untouched. Tried to feed it to the dog who gave it a sniff and then moved his head away lol - and this dog loves to eat!
1CFFED78-4B08-4E83-8574-68074E6CB4A4.jpeg

Tried to feed it to the dog who gave it a sniff and then moved his head away lol - and this dog loves to eat!
Something smells fishy! :spit: If my dog didn't eat that I would wonder if there's something wrong with it. Or it's not really fish or something. Just seems odd. :scratch:

I agree. Jasper loves fish and treats, if he turned his nose up at it id be wondering if it was any good.

Back