Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Toys toys toys!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by HakuTheDoberman, Aug 6, 2019.

1. hey guys I’m looking for some toy recommendations!:)

I’m looking into getting a Kong wobbler and a jolly ball.

He currently has a flirt pole, ball, frisbee, tug toy, regular Kong, and some plush toys.

What’s your dogs favourite toy? And even some edible chew toys.

Our boy is 5 months old if that helps cause I know some things are better for different ages.. maybe aha

Something that our boy can play with while we are doing stuff, and not because he’s crazy and constantly needs attention but he’s actually the opposite? (I may or may not have been blessed with that) if we are doing something and are busy he will just go on the couch and nap, Dosent make a fuss or cry. He’s such a good boy in that sense that I’d love to get him something so he didn’t have to take a nap. He can nap when he’s tired but I feel like he just naps cause he only wants to play with us rather then toys so he just waits till we are done.

He loves to play outside so any outdoor toys would be appreciated as well. His favourite thing to do right now Dosent involve toys but he loves to run from me to my boyfriend from across the soccer field and in between our legs like a goal post lol ( and he’s soon gonna be too big for that)

Thanks in advance ! *update for Anyone who’s helped me in the past but his biting has gone down while playing/running and hes lost so many puppy teeth! :)*

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I would look into interactive toys. There are a ton of great ones on the market or you can get creative and make some.
    It's hard to recommend specific toys because all dogs are different. You may spend some money on toys he doesn't like initially but don't dismay, there may be a day when he does.
    Here's a link to the interactive toys Chewy sells. There may be something that looks appealing. https://www.chewy.com/s?rh=c:288,c:315,c:319

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Thanks I’ll take a look! He generally likes any toy and is happy with anything so any suggestions he’d prob be happy about aha.

4. CRDobe

CRDobe Notable member

Sorry, but I am rolling on the floor, laughing.....first time I've heard someone complain about a napping doberpup!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. Lol not really complaining the reasoning is he’s sleeping when I know he’s not actually tired and I’d like to give him something to do that can keep him busy while we are busy so he’s a happy pup.

He will be sitting on the couch half sleeping and occasionally giving me that sassy sign and grunts lol so I can tell he wants attention/something to do at those times.

I definitely am happy he’s like that rather then a crazy pup though aha

6. biaham876

biaham876 New Member

Jolly Balls are great!! They are made for horses, but our dobe is obsessed.

• Agree Agree x 2