Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Toys/chews

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by Amber1, May 25, 2020.

1. Amber1

Amber1 New Member

Hi I’m after some toys/chews for amber but not having much luck finding suitable large ones,Can anyone suggest a good site thx

Attached Files:

2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Kong is a highly reliable brand, and so are any toys that are good enough for horses like the Jolly Ball.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I’ll second Kong. The Kong tire is pretty awesome. The one I have has lived through 3 Dobermanns so yeah, big thumbs up for that one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Antman408

Antman408 $ Forum Donor $

Benebone only thing that holds up for my dogs. They destroy Kong’s fairly fast. A benebone will last a month. I rotate 3 or 4 of them per dog and only have to buy every 6 months or so.

5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What have you tried so far?

I really like most of the JW line; especially stuff like the Cuz balls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rex_G60

Rex_G60 New Member

7. Amber1

Amber1 New Member

Hi thx for the links I’ve tried all sorts but amber destroys within minutes haha x

8. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

This one looked very interesting for my little Kali. It just came yesterday and I gave it to her this morning. She loves it, of course. We'll see how long that love lasts and how long the toy last! Thanks for the link. :thumbsup2:

Gimme,gimme,gimme!
    20200701_051538.jpg

A blurry Goodbye!
    20200701_051545.jpg

Mine
    20200701_051732.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1