Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

There is a dobie in there which one is your dog?

Discussion in 'The Pet Post (Non Doberman)' started by Nutz, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Nutz

Nutz Hot Topics Subscriber

• Like Like x 5
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  2. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Nice.

True unconditional love.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Lol, I couldn't pick out just one! But I did like the boxer type dog riding in the passenger seat. The squirming Doberman was funny too. They are like cats that way, a cat that doesn't want to be held, cannot be held.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I think I see a little bit of our dogs in each one of them.

The soldier coming home really hit home with me when I was gone so long last year and into this year.

There was one day when I was doing OTJ training in Duluth and I was coming back downstairs to the checkpoint after a flight came in. There was a soldier who just go off a flight and his wife brought the dog to meet him and lets just say that the reunion left me with tears running down my cheeks when I was missing our dogs so much. I had to wait around the corner to compose myself but when I walked back into the checkpoint everyone else was standing there by the door doing the same thing. I love it that there were so many dog lovers there that I worked with.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1