• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Therapy dog test

blacknrust

Hot Topics Subscriber
image.jpeg OMG! After failing the mock test last week.... We passed the real test today! Maeve did amazing even with the rambunctious lab next to her! I was nauseous on the drive there. I was so nervous with working her on the flat collar but we did it! She was the youngest dog there (13 months) and got many compliments on her obedience. I'm so relieved it's over and so very proud of my girl. :love:

View attachment 75127 OMG! After failing the mock test last week.... We passed the real test today! Maeve did amazing even with the rambunctious lab next to her! I was nauseous on the drive there. I was so nervous with working her on the flat collar but we did it! She was the youngest dog there (13 months) and got many compliments on her obedience. I'm so relieved it's over and so very proud of my girl. :love:
Congratulations!!!!
That is the best news ever!! You must be so very proud, I know I am certainly proud for you and the 'Amazing Maeve'.:love:

Congrats!!!! Such an achievement!!!! And at such a young age!!! I'd love to get some pointers from you for down the road!! That's the direction I'd like to go with The Remdog!! Way to go Maeve &Momma!!
Ps- I have been meaning to ask you... where abouts in Boston? My hubs is from Peabody and we (try to) go to visit my in-laws several times a year! We should try meet up next time!

I'm not quite sure! I was so worried about not passing. I'd love to be able to try them all.

Well speaking from experience, that's what I would recommend. Try everything you can and find your niche. Some aspects sound wonderful until you actually do it. Gotta warn you and say it can be heartbreaking. Don't let discourage you because other aspects can be the most rewarding thing you have ever done.
Don't be afraid to think outside the box and come up with your own ideas. We created our own program that fit perfectly for us.

Congrats!!!! Such an achievement!!!! And at such a young age!!! I'd love to get some pointers from you for down the road!! That's the direction I'd like to go with The Remdog!! Way to go Maeve &Momma!!
Ps- I have been meaning to ask you... where abouts in Boston? My hubs is from Peabody and we (try to) go to visit my in-laws several times a year! We should try meet up next time!

Just down 95/128 in Woburn the other Tanners. Small world! Would love to meet up!

Back