1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

the wealthy stray

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by zoorox, Aug 10, 2009.

1. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

mad mad mad! I found this beautiful german shorthair sat running the road darting in and out of traffic. I took him home and was unable to find his owner till monday-today. I was thinking being a hunting dog he must have been running for awhile to be so thin. nope!!!!!!! darn dog belongs to one of the richest people in michigan!!!!!! just makes me ill!!!!!!! I was calling him ruger.........found out today his name is rubin poor guy..... I hope he gets better treatment. and believe me if I see him running again I wont be calling his rich ass owner!

look how pretty he is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wonder who sold these mega rich people this poor dog.....who is starved and spends his time locked in a horse stall in a million dolllar barn! when he escapes they told me he runs deer...........they said that is why he is so thin! god I could spit nails!

• Like Like x 4
  2. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

I spoke with the elder lady who assured me she would not give the dog back to her son......but who knows really...........all they saw was a ranting woman holding there skinny dog. I also gave them a recipe for satin balls....I am 99% sure they tossed it out the window. my lord.........these people own so many huge corporations private jets and the dog is bones!!!! there is just no reason for it!!! and I told them so! im mad!

3. titan1

titan1 Notable member

turn there punk ass in. Get the dog taken from them, it will help the pup and get it public and embarrass them!! Rich pukes

• Like Like x 2
  4. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

around here the animals control wouldnt do anything.....not only the name of the family....but our animals contol is worthless! they just pick up dogs and gas them in 7 days....it really is awfull! thats the reason I brought the dog home with me instead of calling them. and this family has all the fancy buildings and donates cash to the fair for buildings in there name so on and so on..........it would get me nowhere! had I known who owned the dog I wouldnt have even called them. damn it! but like I said my eyes are going to be open! and If I find him again I will make sure to find him a home out of state.......might be hard to hide him as I am sure he is chipped.... dog gone it im so mad I cant even type

5. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

I had posted the pictures to all the local rescues.........and after the dog was claimed I let the rescues KNOW WHOS DOG IT WAS! they all gasped...........and it is going to be talked about tonight at the rescue meeting.

6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

that poor guy.its terrible to see him so skinny,is it realy so hard to put twice a day a bowl food down??if so stinking rich,then why to heck they can hire someone to take care of the dog.makes me mad too :(

7. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

before I knew who's dog it was I told the hired hand who came to collect the dog ....if there is a problem getting dog food I would bring it by. the guy said there shouldnt be a problem with feed...........well heck no! there shouldnt be!!!! I am just so beside myself.....those people could and probably do hire people to go to the feed store. there is just no reason the dog should be in that shape.........I feel bad.........I wish I had never tried to find his owner.

8. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

I was trying to find the web site for there farm..........guess it isnt there anymore. I found some of the horse's for sale 55,000 horses...... the dad crashed his airplane a few years ago and died.....guess his rich butt kids let everything go to heck. but you can bet they feed those expensive horses! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i know how you,specialy after you found out who the dog belongs too,thats a shame and now you telling me they have a hired hand and they still can't feed the dog???WTH,whats wrong with those people?

10. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

these people are filthy rich....not just well off.......they own private planes and corporations. they came here from germany and built a huge beautiful horse farm. the kind where the barn is attached to the house...... beautiful box stalls filled with high dollar horses. I am talking mega rich.........not just has a good job lol! these folks dont work.they have others work for them

11. BlueEyes

BlueEyes Guest

Okay that is just insanity!!! As rich as they are and with as many hired hands there is no excuse for the dog being soo skinny. My hubby has hounds and I have never seen them look that skinny!!!!! We found one on the side of the road last winter. Beautiful black and tan female! Gorgeous hound. Long ears..nice body..just amazing. She was soo skinny I could count her ribs, see her hips in perfect detail. I have never seen a dog that skinny in real life before. Another couple was already stopped and decided to take her home. Unfortunately we found out later they own like 30-40 dogs...uggggghhhhh! Well at least their dogs are healthy looking so she'sprob better off than she was.

12. BlueEyes

BlueEyes Guest

55,000 horses...good gosh! Seriousy how hard would it be when you are feeding the horses to get that poor dog a bowl of food??!?!?!?! It all goes back to one simple concept. If you don't want the responsibility then don't get a dog! Same goes with MANY other things in life!

13. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

WHEN i WAS TRYING TO BUY A DOBERMAN..........I ran into one brick wall after another....I didnt have a fenced in yard......I had small kids..I had a neutred male lab...... so on and so on..........but those breeders turned me down.........you can bet they would have sold one to the fancy horse farm! just grinds me! money doesnt make a good owner! anyone can come to my house any day of the week! you will never see animal neglect! I feed them I water them I love them and I care for them.......they have shots and heart worm meds.......I watch them like I do my children! I dont keep my kids in a cage 24 7 and my dogs are not kept that way either...I dont need a fence!!!!! because I watch and train my dogs! but I got turned down........wonder who sold this german pointer to these rich folks thinking he would have a wonderful home................ im still so mad I am shaking!

• Like Like x 1
  14. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Locked in a horse stall all day??? Good God! No wonder he 'chases deer' when he gets out! He never gets any exercise or attention! :mad: That picture of his ribs certainly shows he is too thin! Makes me sick. I would have asked them if they wanted to give up the dog. And, like you, if I found him again,....:grin: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

15. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

I did tell them if they didnt want him...........or didnt want to care for him I would keep him. I also told him I would take him back anytime..........but ya know they didnt care....really.... he was just a item. I feel so bad.......he was such a sweet boy.....he deserves so much more from life.

16. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

this is a good one for those who think there pups would NEVER end up a stray or in a pound!!!!!! whoever sold this dog thought he had a great home.........I am sure he comes from good lines for his breed....only the best for the rich..........ug!

17. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Too bad. Hopefully your shock and anger made it through to the handler that the dog needs better care. In a sick way I sort of hope you find him running loose-again. Then he could get a REAL home, with love & a CARING owner. :eek:

18. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:metoo:

19. JstLovesErnie

JstLovesErnie Notable member

He shows up again Zoo - don't bother calling the shelter - let them try and find him in the UP ... I'll come and get him.

20. Michele

Michele Jr Member

I agree that if you find him running around again, don't give him back. People make me sick.