THE RUSH IS ON!

Well here we go not long till Rush will turn 1 year old.. 11 months in this shot. He's still so puppy in his actions but he's really a wonderful sweet personality and super smart...but then it's typical Doberman in my mind ..I've never had a dumb one yet! lol ;)
1K2A4161 RUSH 11 MONTHS  cc.jpg

Okay well finally Rush is home! We picked him up from Sacramento around a 2 hour drive ..4 round trip.. My friend Val drove as she was getting Rush's sister who's named Rumor. You may see a bit of her in this thread too.. She's gorgeous! So let the fun began and I love photos so here ya go. :) He's really sweet and we love him already. Joe was a little put out but overall they are starting to like each other.. Joe's broken toe making it a bit tougher, sigh but we are managing.
Rush the day after we brought him home.
View attachment 120530
Another of him sitting.. Have not seen his crop at this point.
View attachment 120531
So we picked him up already posted and I waited until Wednesday to redo his wraps! Here's Ears! :fingersx:
View attachment 120532
KInda cute huh? lol
View attachment 120533
I really had a hard time taking photos with no wrangler like my grandson to help me anymore. he's

He's grown into such a handsome young man and your photos always really showcase it with your dogs.

I rather amazed myself when I saw where I left off on this thread! I just seem to have a hard time keeping up these days! Any who here's a photo from the other day ..I was trying to catch a bit of them with the fall colors but they are a bit hard to follow and only briefly do they get in the right place at the right time for the camera! lol Still loads of fun trying.
RUSH AND JOE
1K2A2700 CROP REDUCED copy.jpg
;)

That’s an amazing photo!!

How do you get such great detail?
Is it you camera?
You have to use manual settings?
What are your settings?

That’s an amazing photo!!

How do you get such great detail?
Is it you camera?
You have to use manual settings?
What are your settings?
I have a Canon.. setting depend on lighting etc.. action higher speed.. This was shot at 1000 I use auto ISO but not always and I chose the aperture and speed always. The lens is important and I use my Canon zoom 70-200 lens with the dogs in almost all of the outdoor shots. ;)

I have a Nikon D3300 with a 55x300 zoom. I really bought it for when the girls played soccer. It did a great job. Now they’ve grown so it will go more to the beasts.

Back awhile ago, I researched and learned aperture, ISO, and shutter speed but I’ve kinda forgotten it all now. I really need to relearn all that. It can be hard to figure out because the settings all work off each other….

This was one of my favorite pictures. I remember that I always used the highest shutter speed possible. I would be interested to know the exact settings you used for that picture..

276BA18C-6C6E-4248-9524-606030013333.png

I have a Nikon D3300 with a 55x300 zoom. I really bought it for when the girls played soccer. It did a great job. Now they’ve grown so it will go more to the beasts.

Back awhile ago, I researched and learned aperture, ISO, and shutter speed but I’ve kinda forgotten it all now. I really need to relearn all that. It can be hard to figure out because the settings all work off each other….

This was one of my favorite pictures. I remember that I always used the highest shutter speed possible. I would be interested to know the exact settings you used for that picture..

View attachment 130407
f/ 5.6 ISO 1600 ;) Pretty simple the higher the speed helps stop action, the ISO you want it low as possible .. the higher ISO the grainer the photo but in low light now a lot of choice. ;) The aperture is how much light the smaller the # the more light but less depth of field.. hope this helps

Back