Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Featured The 2019 calendars are ready!

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by JanS, Dec 7, 2018.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Sorry it took a while and sorry I couldn't use all of the shots but I just couldn't enlarge a few of them enough to work. Make sure January is your start month or they will start it on the month you order it.

All Doberman (I'm not sure if January is the right image since it's supposed to be "Catch the ball" but when I go to edit it, it shows the right one...
    A Year Of Dobermans Wall Calendar> Doberman-Chat Calendars> Doberman Chat forum's online store

All Breed
    Simply Dogs Wall Calendar> Doberman-Chat Calendars> Doberman Chat forum's online store

All Puppy
    Purely Puppies Wall Calendar> Doberman-Chat Calendars> Doberman Chat forum's online store

• Appreciation Appreciation x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

ack! how did I miss this! Ordering right now!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I can't remember for sure but I think your dogs are in all 3 of them.

I received my order within 7 - 10 days of ordering them, which isn't bad since they don't print them until they're ordered.

4. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Mine is on the way, but it takes a looooooooooong time for anything to get here from the US! :scratch:

5. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

Yay! Received calendars and they are really wonderful! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1