Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

The 2016 doberman chat calendars are ready

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by JanS, Dec 10, 2015.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Sorry it took me a while but I have 4 of them done. I might try to make another one or two with some of the pics I couldn't fit in, but I'll have to look closer at that.

I can't stress enough to select a start date of January 2016 or they'll start it whichever month you order it and you won't get a full year of 2016.

Doberman-Chat Calendars : Doberman Chat forum's online store

I just checked and the all puppy one hasn't updated the photos yet, so I have to make sure that happens. That's been a huge problem this year and quite frustrating to say the least.

• Like Like x 5
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  2. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Looks like I will be buying some calendars. There are some great photos in there. I love several but I think there are 2 that are my favs. I'm betting anybody can figure out which ones. :D

Once again you did a GREAT job Jan! Thanks for going the extra mile.

• Like Like x 3
  3. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Beautiful job, @JanS ! I know how hard you work on these and we all appreciate it! :ty:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

I was just coming to check on this! Yay!

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheDoctor'sMom

TheDoctor'sMom Hot Topics Subscriber

I second all of this!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. MischasMomma

MischasMomma Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I'm so excited!! Thank you for all your hard work in making this happen @JanS! They look great! Can't wait to get mine :)

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. JanS

Thank you everyone! I can't wait to get ours either and I usually get one of each. I have folders of quite a few that couldn't be used because they were too small or in the wrong format, but there are quite a few I'd still like to use in other ones. It's so hard to pick them when they're all beautiful...

• Like Like x 1
  8. FredC

FredC Guest

Man if I knew Mars wasn't gonna be here in 20016 I just might have submitted a few of him this year. I might have to scrape some favorites together and put one together. But of course can't wait to get my hands on a couple of these new ones.

9. JanS

If you can find any that are big enough I'd be happy to put together a couple of the calendar prints for you.

• Like Like x 3
  10. strykerdobe

strykerdobe Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow! Awesome job! Thanks for doing this!

• Like Like x 1
  11. GennyB

I finally remembered to order my calenders. :rolleyes:
    Within an hour of ordering, I got an email saying they were shipped.:shock: Dang! that was fast.

• Like Like x 1
  12. JanS

I finally remembered to order ours today too. :anonymous :

• Like Like x 1
  13. GennyB

I have to say that the calenders are just gorgeous! You all will just have you trust me when I say your monitor doesn't do them justice.

• Like Like x 2
  14. JanS

That's great to hear Genny! I just got a shipping notice for mine too so I'm anxious to see them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. feisty_jen

feisty_jen Notable member

Got mine ordered. They all look great!

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheDoctor'sMom

I'm curious, what type of shipping did you do and how long did it take for it to reach you? I'm trying to decide if it is worth the extra $2 for standard over economy shipping.

17. TheDoctor'sMom

I ordered mine. I went ahead and did the Standard shipping hoping that would get it here closer to the beginning of January. Fingers crossed anyway!! :fingersx:

18. JanS

I ordered ours on Sunday and they shipped yesterday via standard shipping. I'm guessing they'll be here by the 1st. Damn I've been dragging my feet on things this year. LOL

19. GennyB

You know the pic of Greta and Drake running beside the river? Greta lookin so happy she is first and Drake pouring it on cause he isn't going to lose to the old lady? Well since it's not 2016 yet, I have the calender open to that pic and sitting on a plate stand. Makes me smile everytime I see it.

Whoops! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've got lots of company so been a little busy. Glad you got yours ordered.....you'll be pleased when you get your delivery.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  20. JanS

Aww that's great and I love that pic too!