Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

The 2010 DCF calendars are done!!!

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by JanS, Dec 2, 2009.

1. lady Dobie

lady Dobie Notable member

Great job Jan... i just ordered a bunch for xmas gifts and one for me too..

2. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

That's one of my girls and that would be Paige.

Oh my gosh. The all doberman calendar is amazing too! I just might have to get one of those too. So many choices...

• Like Like x 1
  3. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Jan, you outdid yourself, girl!!! These are wonderful! So much fun to have a calendar with dogs that we know and love!! Thank you so much for all your hard work. They are incredible! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

awww Paige is a cutie, I request some pics of your dogs, lol, in the Non Dobe Doggie section, lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rits

I'll have to see if I can get around to it this weekend, Tye ;) Thanks for the request!

• Like Like x 1
  6. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

look at that face how could I not ask for more pics, looks a lot like my white boy, lol. I look forward to pics of her :D

7. FredC

FredC Guest

lol would i be considered a bad dober dad if i got Icemans calendar instead of the one with Mars in it?;)

8. iceman

iceman Active Member

to be fair to Mars,buy one of each..;) (i ordered 5 calendars in total :D)

• Like Like x 1
  9. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

My goodness Jan, no wonder it took a little while!!! How many different calenders can one lady create? I can't imagine how many hours this must've taken!! Thank you for all this hard work!!(now I feel a little guilty for entering and causing you more work)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rits

Everytime I see pics of Orion, I see Paige in him. I think that's why I'm a bit partial to seeing pics of him! :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dobejazz

Dobejazz Novitiate

Excellent Jan !! I didn't realize my 3 were going to be in the calenders thanks for getting them in there. You did a great job on them all

12. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol Amanda, I think Paige looks a bit like Orion they could be related somewhere, I bet they would have agreat timeplaying together, Orion likes the ladies :D

13. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Gosh Don, don't you dare feel guilty. I wound up pulling over half of the pics right from the contest thread, so it really was no more work than saving them from an e-mail. The only difference is that they aren't high res, so that had to be used in merges. :)

Dobejazz, you had great shots there so how could I not use them? :)

I plan to buy at least one of each, and a few of some for gifts, so needless to say, most of our wildlife and other calendars are going to be replaced with Dobe ones, but how can you resist. :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. JanS

Oooh, my order came today and they all look great! Poor Hubby had to look at all of them page by page. LOL!

You can tell which ones I didn't get the high res copies of, but they still look great. :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i got my too, but didn't had a chance to look at them yet, since someone told me, to set up my tree so i could take pic's of the boy's :p:D

16. JanS

LOL Tina! :giggle: :friends: :whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

yeah yeah <_<:wacko:

18. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

With a little *hint hint* I got "Strictly Dobermans" calendar from our daughter for Christmas! It came out wonderful, Jan! Love it !~ Thanks for all your hard work! :)

19. iceman

iceman Active Member

My calendars also arrived few days ago...They all look great Jan...Can't thank you enough for all the time you put into creating them.

I ordered couple of copies of "Strictly Dobermans" and four copies of Kaisers calendar :D
    Giving out dobe calendars to some close friends this year (our vet and the breeder included):D

20. JanS

I'm glad you guys liked them. I have to admit that Cafe Press does a really nice job of printing.
    I was also surprised at how many of them sold (even to non-DCF members). Too bad we don't have much of a markup on them... LOL!