The 2009 Doberman Chat calendar is ready!

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
I know we didn't give much notice this year, but thank you so much to everyone who contributed the great photos for the 2009 calendar.

Here it is, along with a calendar print that also comes in handy for seeing the year at a glance.
2009 Doberman-chat calendar

If anyone plans on ordering, I received a coupon code for $5 off your next order when I ordered last month, so I'll post that as well, even though I don't know the details on it. It doesn't hurt to try though. :)
DSTHOL1

Thanks again to everyone who contributed, and next year we'll start much earlier, so get those cameras out now and start shooting. :)

i am excited to have baby boris on september, thats my birth month, he is such a cutie, hehee

JanS, thanks for putting some of my DOberkids pics in! I am going to have to email their owners, I am sure they are going to want one or more, as will I!

Thanks everyone and thank you guys for all of the great contributions! :)

I ordered mine today and will proudly display them at work. Our boss is a Rott guy so he needs a little competition. LOL!

BTW, that coupon code I listed above must be expired, so scratch that...

WOW... i just got an email that said mine was in the mail already. When I ordered it it said I wouldnt get it til jan 8... lets see how long it takes me to actually get it :)

I just ordered mine! I also contacted all the owners of my pups who are featured in the calender and let them know that their Dobes are in a Calendar and how to purchase one!

I have a question?!?!?!? What do the proceeds of the calendar go to??? Do you think that we could do things like this more often and maybe donate proceeds to rescue groups and dobies in need???? Just an idea

I have a question?!?!?!? What do the proceeds of the calendar go to??? Do you think that we could do things like this more often and maybe donate proceeds to rescue groups and dobies in need???? Just an idea
Great idea!
Right now we don't have much of a markup on the stuff, and Cafe Press only sends the proceeds out once per year (the way I remember it), but that's definitely something we should keep in mind.
As it stands, it was just going to go toward the upkeep of the board (although it hasn't been discussed much yet), but I think the idea of rescue groups and such is definitely a great direction to go to stay with the focus of the board. :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

This has been our number one goal from the begining. We intend to put together many more fund raising type oppertunitys. But for the immediate time being we will be using the proceeds to reinvest into DCF.

I will keep you posted on what i find out about the company i am working with. so far the shirts are awesome... one color on white is like $7 no matter the size of the design... so even if you sell them for $10.. shucks... thats a good deal and good lil profit :)

I have mine hanging by my desk!!!!!!!I FINALLY have some of my DOberkids on a Calender!!! Thanks DC for making one of my dreams come true!!!!

I have mine by my desk at work too and it brightens my day right away to see the great Dobe shots. This months pic is so heart warming with the Dobe bringing happiness someones day like that. :)

How about someone posting the pictures on the site, so the people that didnot order one, can see who is in it. Thanks, cherelyn

If you follow the link to the calendar, you can click each month to see which photos are on each month.

Zoe who is the February Dobe is a much loved visitor at the Home. She was the yougest Dog to ever be allowed as a therapy dog. When one of her friends dies she mourns them.
She is even allowed off leash, this is when she gets to choose who she will visit. Zoe is a very special dog, I am proud to have bred her.

Back