1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Terminal..looking for home for his "girls"

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by kpablo, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

he still have no one who shows interesst,gets still flagged on CL,but is happy that everybody tries on the forums to help him and the girls.they are going to inform DAN and see what they might can do.thats all the news i have so far.

2. kpablo

kpablo Jr Member

She has contacted DRU and is contacting DAN for him, but other than THAT, no good news...YET!!!

3. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

ok thank you for the update. I have posted it on MySPace, and will be posting on the other pit bull boards that I am on later this evening. I am at work right now, so this is as good as I can do is to chat, lol

4. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

I'm surprised at the lack of interest. Doesn't anyone have a HOME & a HEART to share? this is the sort of thing I am a huge sucker for. If you met his requirements it sure would make you feel awesome knowing you could love his dogs & let him rest in true peace when his time came.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kpablo

kpablo Jr Member

Debeesmom, I would take the girls in a heart beat! but I'm on a waiting list for a bitch next year, and there is NO way I can do 5 dogs!

6. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Did you mean me? If so, I was just generalizing. most people here already have their hands full...but somewhere, someone has what this pair needs...
    I just hope they can all find eachother!

7. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i'm the same way, if they were closer and i would have a bigger house, i would take them right away, but i can't. so i hope there is someone out there what can give them a loving home and give Chris a break.

8. zoorox

zoorox Notable member

so sad.....my home is also full.....and I tend to take the death row dogs. I think these girls will find a great home :)

9. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

we all hope so,but didn't heard anything new yet.so will check,if there are any news by now.

10. RedChrissy

RedChrissy Jr Member

I just told my bf all about this story, he said "We'll take them!" :) Aww

But, sadly, his dad heard and did not agree with us. (too many dogs) GOSh, I wish there was something I could do to help. If I lived closer, absoluteley.

11. RedChrissy

RedChrissy Jr Member

Any news though?

12. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

nope nothing new,i checked on the other forum,but there werent no news either, so i left a post and ask,if they heard something.i'll let you know,soon i found something out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

thats the newest i found out.

he still looks for the right home for his girls.they also heard back from DAN and they forwarded the note to their intake team. they also through their yahoo group got an email from someone local , saying that she read about them, so the wheels are in motion with DAN and hopefully they will pull through and get these girls a loving home

• Like Like x 1
  14. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Awww, I sure hope so...this is such a sad story. Unfortunately, lot of people & pets could find themselves in this situation!

• Like Like x 1
  15. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Hoping and praying he finds the perfect home before he runs out of time.

16. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Is there an update on these two dobes finding a new home yet?

17. heidi's mom

heidi's mom Notable member

what about DRU in New Hampshire

18. lady Dobie

lady Dobie Notable member

this is the saddest thing i have read...i know we can put ourself in his position should we be in this position.. i would want to know my dogs are warm and loved........ i hope and pray he finds the right family or person..