Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Taser is 5 months old today!

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by Dogdoc, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Dogdoc

Dogdoc New Member

E367B606-9CEF-4434-9129-5D37C783A8DF.jpeg FE4219A6-FC1A-477F-B08B-73108B6FEFB8.jpeg cant believe my boy is 5 months old and over 60 pounds already. Where did my cute little puppy go???

• Like Like x 7
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wow x 1
  2. AOlson

AOlson New Member

3. Atingles10

Atingles10 Notable member

Very handsome!

4. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Giving those backerrod a hell I see. Hahaha.

Be careful with the one strip tape- on right ear it looks as if it’s twisted. Don’t want it to have a tourniquet effect and cut off blood supply.

Good job posting, he looks great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

They don't stay small for long do they! He's looking great. Is that a show collar or did you manage to avoid the 'pulling maniac' stage ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. My Gal Gretel

My Gal Gretel Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow, he sure is pretty! Gretel turned 5 months on the 1st and she's not quite 36 lbs, so Taser is a big, strapping boy!

7. Not sure if it’s the angle but dang he looks very big for 5 months xP I’m starting to think our 6 month old is miniature

8. Dogdoc

Dogdoc New Member

Just a cheap collar we use to practice conformation - he has a prong collar for walks

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dogdoc

Dogdoc New Member

I think he is on the upper end of the growth curve - I think 45-50 pounds is more typical for his age

10. Yes Haku is around 55 pounds at 6 months but I feel like he’s short. I haven’t measured yet but sometimes I look at him think he’s short and never gonna grow xP but I see him every day or his changes are harder for me to see I guess

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dogdoc

Dogdoc New Member

I think the tape is just bunched up from his constant craziness - the posts are definitely getting harder to keep in place - I am lucky to get 2, max 3 days without having to change or fix one of them. We used to be able to go 5-6 days at a stretch

12. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

He’s lean and gorgeous! What a absolutely stunning boy :love:

13. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a handsome guy!

14. Dogs4Life

Dogs4Life Notable member

Oohhh my goodness.. I looove me some red boys!!!!:kissingheart: He is so handsome and ears are looking great!!

15. Dogdoc

Dogdoc New Member

I originally wanted a black/rust male but the litter only had red males - the red has definitely grown on me!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dogdoc

Dogdoc New Member

Your little girl is SO cute. They grow so fast that it is sometimes hard to remember that they are just puppies when they are being sassy :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1