Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Taking names for Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by MaddoxDobes, Sep 29, 2009.

1. MaddoxDobes

MaddoxDobes Member

Just wanted to add that everyone was needing to send out gifts today. You guys that haven't need to get them in the mail ;)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Please also do NOT say who the person is that bought for you until Christmas, if you get your gift and open it, feel free to PM then and thank them. On Christmas you guys can reveal yourselves!

• Like Like x 1
  2. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

woo hoo on my way to send PM's :D

3. jeoestreich

jeoestreich Notable member

Recieved mine today. :D

4. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

I sent mine last wed........I have to say this is so exciting....thanks again for doing this.....

5. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

I got mine today. Fire shredded the box while we were gettin a mortgage prequal. LOL....So, I decided to be bad & let them open it. & Have one. I got lots of pics. THANKS SECRET SANTA!! (You know who you are!!):lick:

6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

On the same subject (sort of), I got a few of the doggie cards yesterday and they are soooo cool! I'm putting the pics up on the fridge so I can take a group photo when they're all together.
    And Tina, how come you didn't put Logan's "lipstick" pic in there? :D :lolbangtable:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

because of the "lipstick" LMAO :D:p:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Hawk received his Christmas box yesterday and he loves his gifts! Thank you Santa Paws!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

oh oh you are in trouble now, you wasn't supoosed to open it and if, not to give the gifts before x-mas:eek:<_<

10. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol tina, mine got opened, not on my time but when Phoenix thought it was ready so no worries, I can't wait to see pics :D

11. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:nono: Pan, you have to join Tye in hell now with Satan. *shaking head*

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Because he's a boy, boy's don't wear lipstick. Oh! ya, mean, oh.......LOL!~:lolbangtable:

12. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

lmao :d

13. JanS

Hubby and I are still laughing about that one. :rofl:
    Not that it doesn't happen to all of us, but it was such a perfect shot of Logan, so I can understand your frustration... :D

14. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Von does Photoshop very well! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

lets see if someone can fix this one, thats the pic we been talking about LMAO

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    [​IMG]

16. JanS

Here ya go Tina... :D

17. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

you are good Jan:D

18. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

:woohoo1: Secret Santa showed up at my door today from afar:wave3: Thank You this is sooooooooo exciting, can't wait for Logan to see wut he got.....

• Like Like x 1
  19. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

I got my first Christmas card today!!!!!!! Tye the gang looks sooooo nice all done up in their Christmas ribbons!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Woo Hoo I can't wait til we can all post those pics either, lol