Taking names for Secret Santa

MaddoxDobes

Just wanted to add that everyone was needing to send out gifts today. You guys that haven't need to get them in the mail ;)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Please also do NOT say who the person is that bought for you until Christmas, if you get your gift and open it, feel free to PM then and thank them. On Christmas you guys can reveal yourselves!

DobesMom

I got mine today. Fire shredded the box while we were gettin a mortgage prequal. LOL....So, I decided to be bad & let them open it. & Have one. I got lots of pics. THANKS SECRET SANTA!! (You know who you are!!):lick:

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
On the same subject (sort of), I got a few of the doggie cards yesterday and they are soooo cool! I'm putting the pics up on the fridge so I can take a group photo when they're all together.
And Tina, how come you didn't put Logan's "lipstick" pic in there? :D :lolbangtable:

Apollo

Novitiate
On the same subject (sort of), I got a few of the doggie cards yesterday and they are soooo cool! I'm putting the pics up on the fridge so I can take a group photo when they're all together.
And Tina, how come you didn't put Logan's "lipstick" pic in there? :D :lolbangtable:

because of the "lipstick" LMAO :D:p:blush:

A

apbtmom76

lol tina, mine got opened, not on my time but when Phoenix thought it was ready so no worries, I can't wait to see pics :D

MyBuddy

Hot Topics Subscriber
:nono: Pan, you have to join Tye in hell now with Satan. *shaking head*

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Because he's a boy, boy's don't wear lipstick. Oh! ya, mean, oh.......LOL!~:lolbangtable:

Apollo

Novitiate
:nono: Pan, you have to join tye in hell now with satan. *shaking head*

---------- post added at 10:27 am ---------- previous post was at 10:26 am ----------

because he's a boy, boy's don't wear lipstick. Oh! Ya, mean, oh.......lol!~:lolbangtable:

lmao :d

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Hubby and I are still laughing about that one. :rofl:
Not that it doesn't happen to all of us, but it was such a perfect shot of Logan, so I can understand your frustration... :D

Apollo

Novitiate
Von does Photoshop very well! ;)

lets see if someone can fix this one, thats the pic we been talking about LMAO

MERRY CHRISTMAS
x-mas2009031.jpg