Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Taking names for Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by MaddoxDobes, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

:( nope not really , but i can try, hehehe
    i was ging to make one, like : new bed, forstering dobe's, clothes, forstering dobe's, a ipod station, forstering dobe's

you think he might get the hint LMAO

2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL, Depends. How smart is he? ;)

3. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

he probably will ignore the hint, like always :D
    if he don't wanna do something or don't wanna hear it or don't wanna talk about things, then he is good in ignoring :D

4. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

so i finally got my secret santa box ready, now Joe just has to to send it off...about the christmas card exchange, i might can't put pic's in there, but there will be something else to make it up :D
    so hope everybody will forgive us ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Waaaaaahhhh, but I want pics of your kids.... ;)

6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

LOL you could save them from all the post on here :p

7. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

No Tina is not the same thing, I want pics of my nephews, lol and I too got my Secret Santa stuff, omg the dogs went to town, they LOVED thier presents and I will post pics as soon as we are allowed too :D

8. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

ok ok ok you win, i got some photopaper and will try to take some pic's tomorrow of the boy's, first i need to decorate and set up the tree :D
    and yes we got our secret santa too awhile ago ;) and we sended out ours today :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

I thought you weren't suppose to open till Chirstmas Tye???? I sent mine out today...and forgive me but I forgot to put a card in it saying who it was from so I just wrote on the box....Was not in the right frame of mind when I was wrapping them.....;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol Sally you are prolly right but Phoenix found the box before I did ;0

11. jeoestreich

jeoestreich Notable member

I have to still buy my secret santa stuff. I am doing it this weekend. LOL Hopefully I can mail all my stuff on Monday.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

hahaha i open mine too, but they boy's didn't got to see yet, they have to wait til x-mas...so i just brought in the x-mas stuff and will set up evertyhing tomorrow, then hurry up and try to take pic's so long everything stay here, hehehehe

• Like Like x 1
  13. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

get on it ladies, I can't say anything I have not sent out the cards or Secret Santa yet, lol, but I will get it done this weekend :p

14. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ok Tye wut ever you say sweetie...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

hahah really I was at work and came home to find that our dogsitter had set it in the kids rocking chair, well Phoenix took it upon himself to open it and the whole side of it was chewed off before I got home, lol

16. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

:rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  17. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Glad I'm not the only one laggin'. I have to wrap everything so I can mail it. My cards & gifts have been sitting around just waiting & waiting!
    BTW- Jan, I got my Xmas card with your lovely babies' pics in it. THANKS!! :)

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

That's funny!! :D Phoenix is sooo impatient (like me).
    Fire sleeps in our room at my bedside. She sniffs & sniffs every night before bed. The Secret Santa stuff is way up high on a dresser right above her head. Drives her nutty!

• Like Like x 1
  18. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Gosh, I have to be sneaky when I get those packages together. They have to be hidden in the closet in our spare bedroom, then I have to wait until the kids are sound asleep in their crates before I bring the goods out to wrap or they'd be obsessed with them.
    Now I have more to do for our dog club Christmas party this weekend, so I better get on that too... :D Gosh doggy gifts are fun!

I'm glad you got the card Rachael. The kids weren't too happy with me for those pics, but I had fun. LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Dragonflyz

Dragonflyz Member

So those of you who have opened your SS stuff need to post pics of your happy pups!

20. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

I think we have to wait to reveal who our Secret Santas were. But I would be more than happy to post pics, y'all know me :D