Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Taking names for Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by MaddoxDobes, Sep 29, 2009.

1. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

OMG this is soo exciting and I still have to buy for all my crew but I will do it one paycheck at a time, squeee can't wait to see everyone's presents :D

2. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

I hope that Sam is in on this too...if you aren't already, then we need to figure out how to get you in it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Ya you're right we need to get her in on this somehow.....:thinking:

• Like Like x 1
  4. MaddoxDobes

MaddoxDobes Member

Hahaha, yea, I'm not participating, wouldn't do any good cuz I'd know whos buying for me. You guys go ahead. I will have fun watching you guys be all secretive :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

:p That's no fun!

6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

its just easy , send me your adress and we'll other ones will figure something out, so please i wait for your snailmail adress in a PM :D

7. MaddoxDobes

MaddoxDobes Member

Thanks Apollo, but thats ok. I'm participating in a gift exchange on my Reptile forum so I don't want to overwhelm myself. You guys have a ball! :D

8. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Well, next year for sure , then!!

9. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I'm going secret santa shopping to day......Lot's of sales gonna get some good bargins......

• Like Like x 1
  10. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

uhhhhhhhhh thats so exciting :D
    i have some already, but i think i need a bit more :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Darn Petco didn't have any good sales, but still got lot's of cool things and Logan got a few extra's....

12. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

My secret santa shopping is all done, and it was soooo much fun! :D

I'm wrapping gifts now and getting them ready to go..... Why don't I ever get this excited about people shopping??? LOL!

13. jeoestreich

jeoestreich Notable member

I still have to go. Hopefully sometime this week.

14. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

I know wut you mean, when we got in the car I said to my husband this was sooooo much fun:p

15. Dragonflyz

Dragonflyz Member

I'm so excited!!! My gift is on it's way to it's new home!!!

16. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol I haven't even been yet, ughh been so busy going to go this week though, and Jan I feel ya, never get this excited about people shopping, lol

17. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i hate people shopping or i should say for the family, specialy for the kids, hubby always buys to much in my eyes :(:blink:<_<
    thats why i say every chirsimas i don't want nothing, because the things i really want i do not get, so i wont nothing at all, hehehehe, drives Joe crazy :D

• Like Like x 1
  18. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

You have to tell them what you want to get it! ;) That's usually the reason I hate shopping is cause I haven't a clue what to get! It's frustrating!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

thats what i want, i don't get.... so thats why i do not make a whishlist anymore :D
    if i say i want something specific, i wont get it. so why wish at all :rolleyes:

just found out, that our middle one, wants a PSP, his GF told me, i was like, hold on a second, he got one from Joe before, he lost it it or someone stole it, but hey, watch your stuff, he is 20 years old, so he could watch is stuff better, but you can bet, if Joe hears it, he will get him a new one :(
    same with the girl, she had to have a Wii, wonder how many times, she really plays with it:rolleyes:

20. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Well, that sucks! :mad: So I guess it doesn't help to put another Dobie on the so called Wish List either, huh? :waiting2: