• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Sweet Prada

Doberman Gang

Hot Topics Subscriber
Friday night Prada went into V-Tac (heart rate over 230 BPM) I rushed her to the ER to get her an IV of lidocaine. We hoped it would bring her heart rate down as it did when she was originally diagnosed with DCM. Unfortunately she immediately when into cardiac arrest and she couldnโ€™t be saved. She was an amazing girl and we are heartbroken, even knowing we had limited time left with her, you are never really prepared to let them go.
They originally gave her 6 months and she lived 8 months. We decided to not change her routine and let her live her life doing the things she loved the most. I had actually taken her and Blaze to the training field that day. I needed to mow and we would always have a play or training session. I got these photos of her that day. She was doing what she loved. FB7CBBFA-00FC-47B3-BC60-334EC9EE712C.jpeg62AB699A-5C0B-4787-BE4F-4CFD32B95778.jpeg

MyBuddy

Hot Topics Subscriber
When I heard about this, my heart broke for you guys. I know too well how this loss hurts. My deepest condolences. I know she was so loved!๐Ÿ’•

RIP Prada:sorrow:

Gelcoater

Expert ThreadCrapper
$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
Hurts to read this. ๐Ÿ™

Seeing how happy she is in those pics helps some.
Many of us here can relate to your loss.
So, many of us are hurting with you.

Kaiser2016

She looks so bright-eyed and happy in those shots, it's hard to believe things can turn so quickly. Sending our condolences to you and your family. RIP Prada.

Rits

Admin
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prada lived life to the fullest. Such a great photo of her to remember.

PhilT

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
Oh so sorry for your sad news, so pleased you let Prada live her life to the full, my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time :sorrow: run free sweet Prada.

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
I'm so sorry for your loss but you did let her live life to the fullest to the end and that's pretty important.

Run free beautiful Prada. :sorrow:

AnnV

$ Premium Subscriber $
Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
How very sad. Difficult to read this.
Sending love to your broken hearts. May you and your family heal soon.

Run free sweet Prada.

jazzies mum

Hot Topics Subscriber
Sending you all the best wishes at this difficult time. She was enjoying life to the end and those lovely pics show a very happy Dobe! We should all be so lucky to end so well!