Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, Mar 29, 2009.

1. FredC

FredC Guest

me to

2. Faber

Faber Jr Member

at my age, sounds better then beer....

3. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

hehe I want cookies and kool aid and maybe some jell-o. :D

4. Faber

Faber Jr Member

i heard that......;)

5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

ooo and choclate pudding, VOn gets to be the one in the pudding and hrd and I get to drown him in it, lmaooooo

6. FredC

FredC Guest

Boy oh boy dont i feel special :D

7. FredC

FredC Guest

what im getting from this thread is the biggest suggestion would be for more Beer Pizza and pudding. lol you guys are way easier then i figured. ;)

8. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

hehe is a pretty simple person, and yes beer pizza and puddin, please oo and some donuts :D

9. DobieLvr

DobieLvr Novitiate

I have to be the difficult one... beer - pizza - and pecan pie!

10. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

mmmm pecan pie, *drooling*

11. DobieLvr

DobieLvr Novitiate

psst - (I make the BEST southern pecan pie you have ever tasted!) We used to have a pizza/pecan pie night all the time...lol

12. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

comin to your house to stay in my room with pie and pizza and beer. :D

13. FredC

FredC Guest

ok but i sleep walk. not really but thats what i tell all the hotties. i know you were talking to jst. seems like ya gotta be a girl to have any fun these days ;)

14. burlysoldier

burlysoldier Member

15. lithedancer

lithedancer Jr Member

My hubby's so funny!!! :D

16. lithedancer

lithedancer Jr Member

mmmmm....3 of my favorite things! Can i come? :D

17. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

JST pecan pie is my fav...you must make it and bring it to the get together....pleze

18. DobieLvr

DobieLvr Novitiate

I would, but I don't think it would last the trip!! LOL I also make the best apple pie you have ever tasted in your life... southern fried chicken... yes girls I can cook...lol Tye your bed is turned down... and Ernie fluffed your pillow...lmao

19. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

My Moms makes this apple square stuff, it's like apple pie.... OMH it's so frickin gooooood...I'm bringing that to the get together.....

20. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

;) it's ok Von I don't mind sleep walkers. :D Nah I like to have fun with boys. I know what boys like, I know what guys want, lmaoooo was watching Vh1 last night, 100 80's one hit wonders. :D

hell yeah girl, bya.

Yeah and Ernie is gonna fluff my pillow everynight right? lmaoooo Thanks Ernie. :D