Submission Thread - Christmas Photo Card Exchange & Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrinityDobes

Novitiate
OK I am going to go first

Gail Forrest / Trinity Dobes / Trinity's Snow Baby / 1 week

2010xmascard.jpg

OK I know its not even Turkey bird day , but bumping this to keep reminding you about your Christmas Dobes Photos!!!

But then if you guys don't enter ..... I WIN!!!!! :lmao:

I'm trying to get something together, but I can't remember which program it is that I have with some nice Christmas designs... :blush:

Here's one of our Dober-kids. Come on guys, lets get your submissions posted! :)

thats a great x-mas card Jan
you all are so talented, gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this year i have to get another pic since we got now Aesa too, lets see how that goes, HAHAHAHAHA

Love these!!!

Just submitted this in Walgreens and have my fingers crossed that they don't stop it for copyright infringement!!! haha. I'll be so bummed. After posting my "bad santa" in a thread at a social forum I'm on, one guy made this so she's with the 'real' bad santa lol. Showed Kevin and we both got a laugh out of it... so figured this year we'd forego the traditional dog-under-the-tree pic like I sent last year and went with this:

badsantacard.jpg

btw the PC person in me hates that they didn't have this in Happy Holidays, I have a few Jewish people I work with that I'll be sending this too... Guess I'll write HH on the back...

I do have family up in Minnesota and Wisconsin!

Really? Wow, I'll have to shoot you a PM one of these days to see if there's any relation.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

I do have family up in Minnesota and Wisconsin!

Really? Wow, I'll have to shoot you a PM one of these days to see if there's any relation.

Love these!!!

Just submitted this in Walgreens and have my fingers crossed that they don't stop it for copyright infringement!!! haha. I'll be so bummed. After posting my "bad santa" in a thread at a social forum I'm on, one guy made this so she's with the 'real' bad santa lol. Showed Kevin and we both got a laugh out of it... so figured this year we'd forego the traditional dog-under-the-tree pic like I sent last year and went with this:

badsantacard.jpg
Yay they are all printed and official!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back