Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Stealth mode... Dobie style

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Nutz, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Nutz

Nutz Hot Topics Subscriber

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Oji stalks other dogs when we are on walks. Most of the time I command him to not bark/lunge at the other dog; but it has to be very worrisome to the other dog owners to see Oji locked in on their dog like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nutz

Personally? I'd have the bloomin heebie's if I was locked in and targeted.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

The Dobe and the cat working together? Wow!

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Member

I loved the way they worked together! Wow! Clever pair.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Brace training.:rofl: The cat probably got pissed at the dog because he could have ran up the tree except the dog blocked him by running in front of him.
    Great video!

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

That is an awesome video!

• Like Like x 1
  8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow I've never seen a Doberman and cat work together like that before!

9. Nutz

Cats....... Had one in the back yard yesterday, ran across the yard up onto the wall then along the top of the wall and jumped into the yard behind at the corner... The three dogs went beserk........ Scruffy's bark pitched into a scream, Mia, the Swiss Shep went from a bark into a continous deep growl, and Grumble Wooooooowowowowowooooo.... Now I'm looking forward to the next intruder.... :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Member

I am sure that Jazz will have the same reaction when she first sees a cat up close and personal. Problem is that I like cats and my friend has a cat so Jazz is going to have to learn to live and let live! My previous dog learn't a valuable lesson regarding cats and came home from a visit to my husbands childrens home sporting twin scars on her nose, and forever after she had a very healthy respect. She would pretend she couldn't see any cats, but would carefully creep around one in the house. Funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1