• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Starting to shop for a female finally...

Silent Dobe

Hey all!

I'm going to bite the bullet and look for a nice female Dobe. Are there any titled females available that anyone knows? I'm looking for working stock of course, but will look at every nice bitch that is posted/suggested with great observance. Also, I am not against a puppy. I'm not interested in the popular working breeders to be honest. I will continue to title or just title the female in my chosen sport as well. Thanks in advance!

Oh how nice that you're starting to shop for a little girl and I know you'll kick butt when it comes to training and titling them yourself.
I don't know if you're opposed to importing, but Lipar Land has some beautiful working stock. They have a litter on the ground right now that's probably about 4 or 5 weeks old.
http://www.liparland.com/
Security Check Required

Of course I would go with LiparLand first as @JanS recommended. I'm doing bite work and met Dr. Melodie A. Limpach. She is a vet and a Doberman breeder of working line dobes. Talking to her is like talking to a walking encyclopedia on working Dobes. I know she's taken at least one Dobe to the IDC world championships (that year it was in Italy I think)
I'm not really sure what you're looking for since you said titled but also puppy. She likely has both but the titled ones may be retired. I know she just had a litter but no idea how many if any are left. Angelcare Animal Hospital- Southeastern, Wisconsin
@Tad might be able to tell you more about her and her Dobes. He got his previous one from her.

Back