• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Sprouted lentils in dog food

Kaiser2016

With regards to diet-related DCM, what about spouted lentils? I have been going through all the food labels and Kaiser's probiotic has them.

It's Carna4 brand.
image.jpeg

Flora4 is the name.

Here are the ingredients.

image.jpeg

Good question? The Flora4 is just a Probiotic topper. I would call Carna4 and talk to them.
I have talked to the owner a few times (before this issue came about) at the major Pet Shows. They are very upfront about their products.

Good question? The Flora4 is just a Probiotic topper. I would call Carna4 and talk to them.
I have talked to the owner a few times (before this issue came about) at the major Pet Shows. They are very upfront about their products.
Will do. I stopped giving it when news broke and asked a friend who is a health food nut (her kids drink fresh kale juice like its milk!) and she said sprouted is supposed to be awesome for humans, but humans aren't carnivores. Nothing is simple with these Dobers.

Back