1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Special Needs Doberman Fundraiser!!!!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by DLS, Apr 22, 2010.

1. DLS

DLS Notable member

SND Fundraiser!!!!
    Every now and then SND receives a donated item for auction that is VERY special. That is the case with the magnificent quilt that SND is currently listing on eBay. This quilt is special because the donors made it and donated it in memory of their loving Doberman whom they lost due to DCM, it is special because all proceeds will go to help the senior Dobes in need, and it is special because it is so very exquisite in the way it is made. The number of pieces (i.e., 33 for each Dobe, in each corner representing the four colors of the Dobe) and the perfect and detailed hand stitching in the appliqued center is phenomenal.

Remember, the Seniors need your help and all proceeds will go to the Senior Medical Fund. After a lifetime of love and devotion these Seniors now look to us for support. PLEASE visit the eBay auction page and join the bidding..

[​IMG] eBay Seller: doberman911org: Collectibles items on eBay.com

Steve Martin
    Special Needs Dobermans
    Special Needs Dobermans - Helping Owned AND Rescue Dobes!

Here is a picture of the Quilt!!!! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. FredC

FredC Guest

Very cool..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

cool

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michele

Michele Jr Member

Very nice!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

It's beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks for posting this DSL. I'll check it out, and probably bid since I have a soft spot for elderly dogs in need and it is beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jeoestreich

jeoestreich Notable member

Very nice!

• Like Like x 1
  8. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Oh wow, on the other hand it's already way up there.... That's great to see. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. jeoestreich

jeoestreich Notable member

That is awesome. I hope they raise a lot of money.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

it is beautiful, and wow it is up there! but looks like all of there things are doing well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DLS

DLS Notable member

JanS.......................for just 30 bucks a Month you can sponsor one of the Senior doberman In Need to help out with their daily expenses!!!!! My Sponsor Girl is Sadie!!!!

My First Doberman and the Doberlove of my Life was named Sadie, so I knew right away which one I was going to sponsor!!

• Like Like x 1