Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Something to think about before getting your first doberman.

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Doberman Gang, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

EBAEDE1F-2FD5-4E5F-B712-4EC5087FEE04.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Well said....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

The last time I sat down in the backyard while all dressed up to read a book and Kaiser actually let me? Nevvvvvvvver!

Paw slap that book outta my hands, slobber on my clothes, shoving a ball at me, that’s the reality :dobe:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

I do things like the three pics so I can look like the first guy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

I could imagine you as the first pic

7. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

Something else to think about.. Please if you are planning on having cropped ears on your pup.. educated yourself on posting on wrapping and entire process so that you have a pretty good idea what to do. Ask folks here, check out the videos. It wouldn't even hurt to practice making a few posts. I would hope that you get a pup from a breeder who crops and docks so that you can have backup and input from the breeder.. If you just buy a pup and have a vet do it .. I wouldn't recommend it ..believe or not there are vets out there that will crop you dog without any real idea of how to do it right.. I have so many horror stories on that one! Even vets that tell you they will wrap! Don't do it! If you don't go through a good breeder who health tests and crops etc.. I wouldn't even recommend getting a Doberman. They have so many health problems that you best bet is to find a good breeder who does all the testing.. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  8. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Rocky gives me a pass on the cold and raining thing. :D
    F7E3376E-FBE5-4F2C-8BAC-96388FE33CDF.jpeg
    I’m very confident he’ll double down on the mud though. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

They for sure like to snuggle. lol Mine don't go out in the rain unless I go out too! geez...They are spoiled rotten

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Skatchkeb

Skatchkeb Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Wow x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1