• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Solstorm Dobermans

Rosanda

Hot Topics Subscriber
@Ravenbird The reason I asked you this directly is because I saw that Talane Dobermans is using one of their males. What do you think of them?

Ravenbird

$ Forum Donor $
I don't know them personally, but that Surge sure looks like a great dog. The Sol Storm dogs lean toward outstanding nose work - SAR - Search and Rescue and HRD - Human Remains Detection. But they also did some bite work, so pretty specific serious workers. Lots of SAR folks don't want dogs that have trained in bite work, so it's a fine line. If I was looking for a puppy those 2 litters would have attracted me. But those pups are long gone, so you'd just have to watch to see what they come up with next.

Rosanda

Hot Topics Subscriber
I did notice that there was a lot of nose work there as well as PSA and Schutzhund (bh). I will keep them on my list that I have been recently whittling down.