Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

So you want a Dobie...

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Nutz, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Nutz

Nutz Hot Topics Subscriber

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Pretty much sums it up doesn’t it? People need to watch this video before decided on getting that cute Doberman puppy.

The Doberman guy change his voice somewhat from the computer-electronic sound. I think it is much better.

As a matter of fact, when was it that he come on here and asked us what we thought? At least 5members commented on his voice.

I guess he heeded our advice.
    Good for him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DD4MSpock

DD4MSpock Hot Topics Subscriber

It was when I started this thread, having seen the "Doberman Guy" on YouTube. I agree the voice sounds much better. Apparently the videos I posted are no longer available, but....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Ya I laughed when I saw who the poster was too. Of all the Doberman people on YouTube.

However I have to disagree with the furniture destruction. It's like people telling me my cat must shred my sofa because they have to scratch. No, no, that's not true. Teach the animal what's appropriate and they can learn. Cats and dogs need boundaries.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Member

Had to laugh a bit when he just said that Dobermans were determined. That description did not give me an accurate picture of what Doberman determination was REALLY like!!! :rofl: Some things you just have to experience to believe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1