1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

So you want a dobermann puppy huh?

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Royalty House, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Royalty House

Royalty House Jr Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Royalty House

Royalty House Jr Member

So you want a dobermannn puppy huh?

not my dog by the way

3. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Tooo cute! What a little clepto......

We do have one that will steal a hat or throw pillow any chance she gets, but she is not a counter surfer.

4. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

LOL Cute! that was a handsome puppy too!! See the chest on him? This is why you either need a bigger house or a LOOOOONG walk!

5. Royalty House

Royalty House Jr Member

yea i just got my pup off of stealing socks he would steal them then go hide in his crate with them

6. MaddoxDobes

MaddoxDobes Member

Hahaha cute, but SO true

7. Royalty House

Royalty House Jr Member

yea hes a very good size boy i believe hes out of "Tahi Reme Gerett + Troya iz Gratsiano" if im not mistaken

8. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Ah........Puppies! We all love them! He's mischievous that's for sure, but I'd still take 'em! :bighug:

9. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL, ask Bigdawg how many hats he's "lost" in the past yr!

10. burlysoldier

burlysoldier Member

But it is your favorite song.

11. McGuyver

McGuyver New Member

That was a good looking Puppy, to bad he didn't have any of his own toys on the floor to play with. He had to go find something else to play with and that never works out well.

12. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

Very cute & VERY busy boy. A bored Dobe is a Dobe who's gonna get in trouble!! I'd still love on him, no problem.
    Fire steals slippers like that & "kills them". I've lost 2 pairs this year alone (nice Emu brand lambskin & fur too!!).

13. deladobies

deladobies Member

Thank god mine wasnt like that...

14. DobieLvr

DobieLvr Novitiate

sigh...Mine is... I think he's related to Ernie..lmao

15. Royalty House

Royalty House Jr Member

the pup could have a million toys in front of him no matter what they still gonna find another toy they shouldn't have

16. Royalty House

Royalty House Jr Member

lol trippy song

17. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL! That was soooo Boris. He had/has a million toys in his face all the time, but it's the taboo stuff that intrigues him the most. Even though he's settled down a lot after he turned 2, those things like socks, underwear, pot holders, gloves, blankets (ours, not his) and a few things I'm forgetting are still irresistible to him. :)

18. DobieLvr

DobieLvr Novitiate

You know what is sad?? Really SAD Jan? I watch that and WANT another puppy!! Sick - sick I tell you!! LOL

19. DobieLvr

DobieLvr Novitiate

20. Royalty House

Royalty House Jr Member

yea they dish out some really good working dog ive been following there breeding's for a couple of years now the next pup i get will be from them