Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

So uninhibited... just pure joy for life.....

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Nutz, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Nutz

Nutz Hot Topics Subscriber

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Wow, that's excited and really high speed. This is like a Doberman on drugs :woot2:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

It’s a Vizsla, same drive as a Doberman but more hardheaded. Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

This video makes me laugh everytime!

I met one once who was bouncing off the walls after he'd been on a 12 mile bike ride with his owner :shock:

• Wow x 5
  5. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

I get the shivers just reading this :fearscream:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Member

OMG! How would you survive the puppy stage, don't even think about the TEENAGER! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I was friends with the CEO's daughter (my age) at the company I worked for many years and they had a Vizsla who was energetic. I had to laugh one day when she told me the dog ran into her dads room, jumped on the bed with muddy paws and woke him up. :D Probably a boring story but since we knew the situation, it was pretty funny.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Empathetic Empathetic x 1
  8. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I don’t think I have ever seen a Vizsla not moving at least one part of their body all the time. I have never seen a sleeping one either, even while boarding at the clinic.:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Nutz

Nutz Hot Topics Subscriber

Hi everyone.

Thanks a ton for putting me outta my misery, I did not know what breed this was, so I just shut my yap & hoped for the best... It's so typically Dobie isn't it...............

Yip. been there done that... except it was soaking wet from falling into the swimming pool..... Blankets and douvets apparantly make the best dog-towels ever created.... And I go a wet disarranged bed. Thanks for nothing...

I got some soft toys that dot the yard, and whenever I see Grumble come across one, she dives in picks it up does a sort of shake-and-a-piroette then throws it off to one side and repeats two or three times... Not as energetic but still happy-act....

Scruffy on the other hand, gives it the death shake, holds it down growling, then throws it off, runs in, picks it up then charges off with it as fast as her short-wheel-base can syncronise....

I've been trying to video the reaction from Grumble when I get home.... Soon as I get some usable footage I'll post it...

• Like Like x 3
  10. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Pure joy! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1