Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Skyler Working Blaze

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Doberman Gang, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Skyler came home from Ross University and did some work with Blaze;

• Wow x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  2. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Amazing! :thumbsup2:

I’m assuming Skyler is your son, @Doberman Gang. What’s he studying at University?

• Like Like x 1
  3. My Gal Gretel

My Gal Gretel Hot Topics Subscriber

So cool! Gretel wasn’t sure what to think when I watched the video. She had the most beautiful alert stance! Lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

WOW! All your hard work really shows, Blaze is looking fantastic!
    I hope Skylar's studies are going well and I bet you guys are happy to have him home for a bit.
    BTW, just curious, what is Vet school saying about cropping and docking? I hope Skylar is going to continue the tradition once he graduates and starts practice. He had a good opportunity to learn from Dr. Becker. I thought he did a good job on Drake's ears. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Great video and really enjoyed watching Blaze work, lots of hard training right there.

Really cool watching the last 3seconds of the video, Blaze has his prize, Skylar cracks the whip and turns in line with Dad. Father and son strutting back side by side after a fun workout!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Doberman Gang

Yes, he is my son. He is studying veterinary medicine, specializing in surgery. He has his bachelors in Animal Science and a masters in Animal Nutrition.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wow x 2
  7. Doberman Gang

He is going to Ross School of Veterinary Medicine in Saint Kitts.
    Don’t know what the school position on C/D is but Skyler has assisted in many crops over the years at Dr. Becker’s and I am sure he will continue doing them there after Dr. Becker retires.

• Like Like x 4
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 2
  8. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Notable member

Great video - I love watching you guys work! You gotta be proud of Skyler with his career future too!

• Like Like x 1
  9. My Gal Gretel

My Gal Gretel Hot Topics Subscriber

That's wonderful! My dad was a veterinarian, so I'm partial. Dobermans were his favorite breed and we owned more of those than any other breed. He was very artistic and did a beautiful crop, and he was a pro at posting. Sometimes when I read comments about vets not knowing what they're doing, I cringe, but I also know there are bad eggs are out there - they helped keep my dad in business! I even had a run-in with a bad vet when we first moved here (before I found my current vet who owns a dobe). Glad your son will carry on the traditional ways. Best of luck to him!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Awesome to hear about your son’s studies! :thumbsup2:

Always fun watching Blaze, his obedience is so snappy, but my favorite is him running off with the sleeve!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. crypticintent

crypticintent Hot Topics Subscriber

Blaze is very fun to watch.

12. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I love watching you guys work! It's always so spot on and you guys are in total sync together.